Well, that went by quickly! January 9, 2014 marks one year of this little corner of the blog-world’s existence. How I filled my days pre-Wasntquiltinaday, I don’t even know. You guys have seen me through quilting fear, fabric selections, and new techniques. Over the past year, this blog and the quilting community have brought so much joy and creativity to my life.
To celebrate and share a small piece of this joy, I’m hosting a giveaway. Because no one is turning down free fabric and we all have room for more. It’s amazing how much storage I’ve discovered in my house over the past year!
One lucky reader will receive a fat eighth bundle of Dowry by Anna Maria Horner, while another lucky duckling will get a fat eighth bundle of Clover Sunshine by Alison Glass. I know – how to choose?! It should be noted that both of these are lines that I do not have myself, but that I covet immensely. I am going to live vicariously through you.
I ordered these bundles from the lovely Chio over at Llama Fabrics!
- To win a fat eighth bundle of Dowry by Anna Maria Horner, leave a comment telling me your favorite quilt pattern to make. (Because I need to add to my to-do list like I need a hole in my head.)
- To win a fat eighth bundle of Clover Sunshine by Alison Glass leave a comment telling me the dream quilt you’d love to make. You know, that one that you covet, but refuse to cut into tiny pieces… For me, it’s the wedding ring quilt. Never say never, though.
- Yes, you really do have to choose. You really, really, really do.
ALSO! Another giveaway!
If you just started quilting within the last three months (as in you started quilting in October 2013, November 2013, December 2013, or Yesterday) you have a chance to win one of my favorite quilting books. When I started quilting, quilting books were like candy, and I hope to share the joy I found early on with you.
To enter for the quilting book, Leave a comment telling me when you started quilting and WHY you started quilting. I love hearing peoples’ stories! (Yes, you can enter the fabric giveaway and the book giveaway. I’m giving special love to the newbies out there!)
- The giveaway will stay open for 4 days (closing at 11 pm EST on Sunday Jan. 12, 2014).
- The winners will be posted on my blog on Monday Jan. 13th, 2014.
- International entries are welcome, I will do my best to ship anywhere in the world.