Well, January was a bust. A few days after posting my goals, my new Bernina 710 headed to the shop. For a four week stay. And she’s still not 100% better so she must return in a week. I’m about to be out of my mind. So, I’ll lay out these goals, with a bit of uncertainty surrounding them. I’m also going to factor in that I might be without quilting capabilities for the majority of the month.
Here is what I would love to accomplish in February:
- Finish my Cuzco Herringbone quilt
- Finish my Kaffe Stripes quilt
- Make all of the February blocks for the Gypsy Wife Quilt (omg. I am so excited!)
- Finish my Sisterhood of the Traveling Quilts center medallion
- Finish two January feather blocks for Rachel, and all of my bee blocks for NJMQG
- Baste my Terrain Quilt top
I’m really hoping that Big Bertha’s next trip to the shop is extremely short and 100% productive. Sweet girl was way too expensive to be needing so much dern attention this quick.
Have I been too lofty with my goals? We’ll see. A lot of them are “must finish” so I think that will help! Plus, they are all goals that I want to finish. Why does February have to be such a short month?!
Oh, and to reward myself if all is done – True Colors by AMH. Do you like how I just created my own prize? hahahaha. I think I might do this every month. In fact… for March, maybe Wee Wander…